Crown & Bridge
Crown and Bridges are dental restorations that respectively replace missing teeth and repair damaged ones.
Dental crowns are a very common dental procedure performed to restore the function of a severely damaged tooth. A crown act as a dental grade “cap”
Dental crowns can be used to:
- Protect Weak, Chipped or Cracked Teeth
- Restore a Broken or Worn Down Tooth
- Hold a Dental Bridge in Place
- Cover & Support a Large Filling (when original tooth structure is severely damaged) Cover Misshapen or Discolored Teeth
- Restore Function to a Tooth After a Root Canal
- Cover and Seal Dental Implant
- Cosmetic Modification to Enhance Smile Beauty
Named for the way that they “bridge” the gaps left by missing teeth, a bridge is permanently attached to the adjacent teeth so you do not need to be concerned about its moving when you talk or eat.