Crown & Bridge
Accepting New Patients
Crown and Bridges are dental restorations that respectively replace missing teeth and repair damaged ones.
Dental crowns are a very common dental procedure performed to restore the function of a severely damaged tooth. A crown act as a dental grade “cap” tailor-made to resemble the appearance of your natural tooth. Dental crowns even have the added benefit of being virtually undetectable to family and friends once is properly cemented into place.
Dental crowns can be used to:
- Protect Weak, Chipped or Cracked Teeth
- Restore a Broken or Worn Down Tooth
- Hold a Dental Bridge in Place
- Cover & Support a Large Filling (when original tooth structure is severely damaged) Cover Misshapen or Discolored Teeth
- Restore Function to a Tooth After a Root Canal
- Cover and Seal Dental Implant
- Cosmetic Modification to Enhance Smile Beauty
Named for the way that they “bridge” the gaps left by missing teeth, a bridge is permanently attached to the adjacent teeth so you do not need to be concerned about its moving when you talk or eat.